Friday 22 June 2012

School Encouraged Boy To Write Farewell Letter To Mum

14 year old Wesley Walker wrote a letter to his mother, as if he had only a week left to live, but when he passed it to his mum she thought it was a suicide note and that he was going to hang himself.

The school apologised about the letter, as the mother thought that her son was going to commit suicide. The note included that at his funeral, everyone was to wear bright clothes, to reflect his personality and that his belonging to be divided amongst the family.

His mother said "He gave me the letter then went upstairs. After reading it I ran up to stop him as I thought he would hang himself on his bed" She also added "I don't think that the schools should make the children write these things as other parents may think the same thing as I did"

No comments:

Post a Comment