Friday 13 January 2012

Burglars - How strange!

Last night my house was broken into by what seems to be youths of around 18 years of age. There were no signs of forced entry so they must have had keys. The only things that we have found missing so far are my Dad's laptop, my Mum's camera, a set of house keys and my bags.
The strange and lucky thing is they didn't go upstairs . The even stranger thing is they've been dumping things around Rotherham. Luckily 2 of my possesions were returned by kind people - these things being my school bag and my bank cards. My bank cards are fine but are due to be cancelled but my school bag was wrecked by the criminals, all of my school books were torn and ruined, my pens and pencils were snapped and all of my paperwork was scattered in the local field and road. But, wait for it, the most bizzare thing is my bank cards were found at the opposite side of Rotherham! What are these burgulars trying to do?!

If you have any information of the whereabouts of any of the following items please comment below:

A black bag with creamish fur lining from Next
A purple Dell laptop
A black Nikon DSLR camera.
A red purse
A black Bench purse
A Dinnington Comprehensive P.E kit
A pair of house keys

These iterms would have been purchased or discovered between last night and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment