Sunday 21 October 2012

A Granny On A Scooter Becomes An Online Star!

A 74-year old granny has recently become an online sensation after being recorded going to the shops on a scooter.


There have been reports that she regularly takes a whiz on her fold-able scooter down the pavements of Perth, Scotland. She is also claimed to hold a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle when she rides her scooter.

The famous scooter gran, Mrs Roerig, now has thousands of Facebook fans following the video posted on the most commonly used video site, YouTube. 

She has told people that she uses the scooter as she's found out its a good cure for her 'sore knees.' 


"I saw staff at Oslo airport using one of these scooters to carry things, and I bought one from a shop in Perth for myself," she said...



"I love it. It saves me from a lot of carrying. And it has certainly helped my sore knees. The more bags I have on the scooter, the better it is balanced" She added.

"I get a lot of waves from young men, which I enjoy very much, and people yelling out to me from their cars, I go along Tay Street a lot and the skateboarders come past me and they all know me and treat me like one of them. They think I am pretty cool." She also said.

No comments:

Post a Comment