Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Dark Knight Rises Review


The Dark Knight Rises 


Plot - Eight years on; a new terrorist leader, Bane, overwhelms Gotham's finest, and the Dark Knight resurfaces to protect a city that has branded him an enemy (IMDB.com).

I didn't like 'Batman Begins'; I found it slow and boring, however I love The Dark Knight. The characters and soundtrack are amazing! So I had to watch The Dark Knight Rises. 

The Dark Knight Rises has very good plot, it kept you on your toes the whole time and had some great twists. However it's way too long; it's not the best when the cinema seats are uncomfortable. In the trailer some of the plot's details were given which ruined some parts of the film. For example, Cat Woman turning good. Speaking of Cat Woman, I liked her when she was stealing and a criminal, but when she started to help out Batman I felt like that was unlike her charater to do that. I think she was only called Cat Woman once, which was a bit weird. Bane, the main villain looked great but when he spoke... Well, he sounded like Sean Connery, who has a very kind voice. He's no joker! I found that the The Dark Knight was way better as the villain was scary and we watched super hero films to see the villains!

Overall I thought it was okay; I wouldn't get it on DVD though. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to check your work for mistakes before you post it as there were mistakes in this piece. (Checked*Emily Booker)

    ReplyDelete