Thursday 27 September 2012

David Cameron Needs A History Lesson!

David Cameron appeared on a U.S show and when asked about British History he stumbled as he didn't know the answers.

"I'm a history obsessive, I'm sorry I didn't do better" Cameron said when asked in Brazil about his appearance. "I think, when I get home and do my children's homework I'll have to sit down and do a little extra myself" he added.

He failed to say the English name for the Magna Carter (Great Carter) and said the producer of Rule Britania was Edward Elgar instead of Thomas Arne.


Cameron on 'The Late Show'
Someone from Cameron's team answered the question correctly almost immediately when the show was being recorded. Back at home the Prime Minister became a massive joke as people were questioning how is he the prime minister if he doesn't know simple history of Britain.

Despite the fact of graduating from Oxford University he's not the smartest in history!



No comments:

Post a Comment