Monday 25 June 2012

Prometheus film review










Plot - A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race. (IMBD.com) 





I am a huge fan of the Alien films so couldn't wait to see Prometheus. I wanted my questions answered from the first Alien film, about what happened on the ship. But Prometheus didn't really answer my question; in fact it made more of them. This film is quite confusing and makes you want more, which is great as they are making another film. 
I would suggest watching the first Alien film before hand. 


The things I loved about this film was the cinematic photography and the soundtrack. I watched this in 3D IMAX and it was awesome; I was on the ship with them. The film look amazing and it was great when they used some of the soundtrack from the first Alien film. The acting was very good too, you felt for the characters and believed they were real. However, I would have liked it to be an 18 rated film as the rest of the Alien films are, and I wanted it to be more scary. But the main thing I didn't like about this film is that Alien isn't really in it and I'm missing him. But hopefully he'll be in the next film.    

No comments:

Post a Comment