Thursday 10 May 2012

Is Sam the new Harry Styles?

Britain's Got Talent finalist Sam Kelly: I'm not the new Harry Styles

Sam doesn't want the One Direction hottie's lifestyle
Sam Kelly. Pictures: SUPPLIED.Sam Kelly | Britain's Got Talent | New Pictures | Celebrity gossip
Sam Kelly won the Britain's Got Talent semi-final last night

Sam Kelly won the most viewers' votes on the Britain's Got Talent semi-final last night - and he's in shock.
But the 19-year-old, who was trending on Twitter during the show, has a huge following.
'I seem to have loads of teenage fans,' Sam tells us in our exclusive interview.
'I visited my old school and was swamped by 300 girls wanting autographs. I've had lots of girls proposing on Twitter as well. It's bizarre.'
So is Sam going to be the new Harry Styles?
'[Laughs] No! I can't imagine living the rock star lifestyle - I'd be terrible at it,' he admits.

for more infomation visit: http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/536084/britain-s-got-talent-finalist-sam-kelly-i-m-not-the-new-harry-styles/1

No comments:

Post a Comment