Monday 16 April 2012

Battleship Film Review



Plot - A fleet of ships is forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals. (www.imdb.com)

Review - Battleship is a good action film, great CGI, plot and acting although I thought that the alien suits did look a lot like the ones from halo and the aliens them selfs looked like old fish men. They could have been a bit more creative with the aliens. There ships where cool though. I also think its a little bit predictable but i did like it, its a classic action film. The soundtrack was great, they had two ACDC songs in the background.

Rating- I give it a 7 out of 10, I would go and watch it in the cinema, is a shame it wasn't in IMAX as that would have been awesome and I would probably get it on DVD.

Trailer -

No comments:

Post a Comment