Tuesday 21 February 2012

My gymnastic competition

This weekend me and my gymnastic club went over to Bristol to compete in a tough gymnastic competition. This competition was held by a gymnastic club named King Edmunds who also competed. It wasn't just an ordinary competition, it was actually a very competitive competition becuase the gymnastic club Heathrow were there (Spellbound are from Heathrow). Many of you will know Spellbound from Britans Got Talent, they were the champions! Aswell as Heathrow there were also people from Russia, all gymnasts who competed were very talented. In this competition I came first with my 2 amazing partners Katy and Gemma, we were very proud of our award because we got the higest mark out of all our grade. Aswell as this I would like to congratulate Jade Bower from Dinnington Comperhensive who got a bronze medal also I would like to make a shout out to Briony Canning from Dinnington  Comperhensive who also achived a bronze medal.

By Phoebe Morton

No comments:

Post a Comment