Thursday 2 May 2013

Toad in Green Beans

In the United States, a woman from Indiana had an ‘interesting’ surprise whilst she was making her tea. Just like an ordinary meal, she was heating up some green beans from a tin when she realised there was a dead toad inside!

Gloria Chubb didn’t notice the toad in her food, it was her son when he was putting it on his plate at the dinner table and asked her what it was.

Gloria said it took a while to find out exactly what it had been, she said:

"I thought it was a piece of mouldy bacon."

“I had it on my hand trying to figure out what it was.... It was a toad!"

For the following 2 days after the incident, she felt SICK! Gloria is certain that she will not be eating green beans anytime soon.

As expected, she got her money back from the food manufacturer, Meijer because of the mistake. But… If it was me, I would expect more.

No comments:

Post a Comment