Monday 10 December 2012

The Winner Of X-Factor 2012...


XFactorTitles.jpgThe X-Factor is a British television music competition to find new singing talent, contested by singers drawn from the public auditions. This show was created by Simon Cowell as the show began in September 2004 and has since aired annually from August/September through to December.

After months and months of the singing competition, it has all come down to this... It was out of Jahmene Douglas or James Arthur to win the final of the X-Factor and I am glad to say that James Arthur was the lucky winner of the X-Factor and has since been celebrating his victory.

In fact, James received most of the public votes from Sunday’s final and because of his win, James has won a recording contract and his first ever single! James has recently said: “I don’t believe it... I've just got to say thank you to the people who voted for me!”
James and Nicole
James showing his mentor "Nicole" his home town.

Personally I wanted James to win as he is a great and a worthy young man who will hopefully become very popular in the music industry later on in the years to come. However, at the same time I think that both men were just as good as each other. So I congratulate them both on getting that far.

Well done James, the very best of luck for the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment