Wednesday 17 October 2012

My Trip To Media City UK

On Sunday the 14th me and my family went to Media City to be part of the audience for the new series of Sam And Marks Big Friday Wind Up.

To start off with we had to go to Media City and into the studios where they said that they wanted to get a shot of the audience outside, under the big screen where Sam and Mark would speak to us and tell us to go inside the studio because the show was about to start. It took a lot of practising and it was weird when people was watching us being filmed, but I think they all understood what we were doing.

After we did that we where seated inside the studio which was filled with wires and also television cameras. They didn't do it the way I had expected as they filmed the end first and the interview with the band. So after filming Sam and Mark, they did the introduction in which they ran down the stairs and on to the studio floor, this took several attempts as the first time Mark started laughing at his own jokes and on the second time Sam nearly fell down the stairs.

Because we went to see the last episode been filmed, Sam and Mark had to do a challenge at the end of the show, and that challenge was to walk on fire, but I can't give to much away because the show isn't due to come out until February 2012. Over all it wasn't what I expected at all but I still enjoyed it, even if I had to sit in a studio for 4 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment