Thursday 19 July 2012

Are You Going On Holiday This Year?


A holiday is where you go abroad to a different country other than where you live currently or somewhere where you travel within your country. You can go with as many or as few people as you like. It is a time where you can spend quality time with your family/friends, where you have a fun and enjoyable time. For some, it could just be a peaceful and relaxing break from their work, or just to get out of the house for some time. However, if you go abroad, it can cost A LOT! But others actually don’t cost that much and are extremely affordable!
I’m sure all us kids can’t wait until the summer holidays start! Getting a good long break off school! Going out with your friends, going shopping, skating, swimming, it’s a time that we all love. Well… Maybe not for the parents anyway… But we still all love the holidays!

Throughout the past 5 years I have been abroad with my family to a very nice country called Turkey. Turkey is a Eurasian country located in Western Asia and in East Thrace in Southeastern Europe. Turkey is bordered by eight countries: Bulgaria to the northwest; Greece to the west; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, Azerbaijan and Iran to the east; and Iraq and Syria to the southeast. Everyone has different opinions about different countries. I have heard people saying that they hate Turkey! But that is their opinion. Personally, I think Turkey is an absolutely amazing country! They are very friendly people and they are brilliant entertainers!
However this year, me and my family are going somewhere a little different. We are heading off the Rhodes, Greece. In the past, we have been to Greece, but not the area we will be going this year. We always like to try something new and different. I can’t wait! I love our family holidays! I just love how I am with my family; we have a laugh and enjoy the experience while we can.
How about you… Are you going on holiday anywhere this year? If you are, why not post a bit about where you are going…

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to angle-sea in wales! carnt afford abroad at the minute! would love to go to Majorca or Turkey one day :) xx

    ReplyDelete