Wednesday 29 February 2012

People

To me, people are complicated. Can you ever really know a person? I went to ASDA a few weeks ago and the woman behind the till laughed at the end of every sentence - EVERY SINGLE ONE. Not only that, but she called my mum ‘love’ at least 4 times in half the number of minutes; this would be fine if my mum wasn’t old enough to be the shop-assistant’s. But perhaps it is things like this that break the ice when talking with someone you’ve never met.

But what do I know? I’m always ‘out of the loop’, but that’s possibly because I’m the kind of person to recite Shakespeare on a roller-coaster or slide down stairs on a piece of cardboard... (don’t try the cardboard thing, it’s rather painful.)

In my opinion, though, you can never read a person; not completely. So I now don’t bother. I don’t judge, assume or psychoanalyse people anymore and d’you know what? Life feels happier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment