Tuesday 18 October 2011

Top Gun sequel rumours

The Top Gun sequel will be written by X-Men: First Class contributors Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz. Now I love Top Gun and I don't like to idea of a 2nd; I mean what could happen? Tom Cruise has to be in it; but he's getting old, he's nearly 50! I never liked many of the X Men films, so they better do a good job on Top Gun 2. It's also rumoured that Tony Scott is going to be involved, which I think is a great idea as he's a good directer and did the 1st Top Gun.

I have no doubt that it will make a lots of money at the box offices as the 1st film was the most grossed film of the year. It came out in 1986 and made $176,786,701.

1 comment:

  1. cool. my mum loves top gun so if they are making a sequel she will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete